INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 100 g of flour
- 100 g durum wheat semolina
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
Asparagus with sauce
- 250 ml asparagus broth (cooking water of asparagus peel)
- 400 g of white asparagus, cooked and sliced
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, cut into flakes
- 4 anchovy fillets in oil,
- finely chopped
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tbsp parsley , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut flakes for sprinkling
For the noodles knead together all the ingredients, cover and leave to rest. Thinly roll out the dough with a pasta machine and allow to dry slightly before cutting.Cut thin Tagliatelle with the blade attachment of the pasta machine or with a knife.
Asparagus and walnut sauce:
Let three quarters of the liquid from the asparagus broth thicken. Add the asparagus slices, hazelnuts and anchovies , season with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Finally bind the sauce with olive oil and butter.
Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water for about 3 minutes (in case of a finished product follow the instructions on the packet).
Toss in the hot asparagus nut sauce, sprinkle with parsley and hazelnut leaves and serve.
Hai compiuto 18 anni?